In a meeting where large number of users are connected at the same time, Q and A section could be difficult to manage. With our vMeeting.NET Q&A functionalities, asking and answering a question could never be easier.
Tip: vMeeting Moderator provides even better graphical user interface to the whole Q and A section by indicating who are currently in the Q&A queue, their orders of raising a question request as well as their questioning status. Please refer to the vMeeting Moderator Help File for further information.
2. Press #72 to cancel a question request. (You will hear the voice prompt "You have been removed from the Question and Answer Queue".)
1. When there are users raised questions, it will be indicated in the vMeeting Moderator.
2. Chairperson can then press #73 to activate the first question in the Question and Answer Queue. (The user who has raised that question will hear the voice prompt "It is now your turn to ask a question")
3. When the current question session is done, chairperson can clear the current question request by pressing #74.
4. Alternatively, if there are more questions being requested as indicated in the vMeeting Moderator, simply repeat step 2 to activate next user who raised question in the Question and Answer Queue.
5. To clear all question requests in the Question and Answer Queue, press #75.